Best Breville Juicer Expert Interview 2019 I Top 3 Reviews
Every human needs to consume at least 5 to 9 servings of fruits to achieve the recommended nutritional benchmark for a healthy living. This is one of the key reasons why fruits and vegetables are important. Juicing makes it easy to digest and experience the full taste of fruits providing the body with vitamins and nutrients for good health. It aids in reducing cravings for food as it fills the body with calories and saves the time and effort needed to eat and prepare the huge serving of fruits. Best Breville Juicer makes it very easy to get juice in short time.
Not every Juicer in the market can guarantee that maximum satisfaction. We all have different preferences when it comes to choosing a Juicer. These criteria and considerations have always topped the list of juice lovers; the cost in relation to your budget, how easy is it to clean, the speed, the design and how user-friendly it is. The Breville brand has continually stayed stop because of its characteristics.
Are you planning to get a juicer that will aid you on that journey of detoxification and healthy living? A juicer that gives the full dose of nutrients and enzymes needed? If you want a juicer that can meet these demands, then the Breville Juicer is the ideal juicer for you. This brand is well known for producing durable and efficient Juicers. Best Breville Juicer can handle the workload of juicing whether heavy or light juicing with no trouble to give the rich taste of juice extracted in seconds.
After series of testing and research for Juicers that meets these specifications; cost, speed, and durability, Breville has been discovered to be an efficient juicing machine. In the quest for the right juicer, multiple Breville juicers are tipped because of their performance, below are their features:
- Breville-BJE820XL-Juice fountain
Comparison Table for Best Breville Juicer
This is a smart juicer with a built-in chip that adjusts its speed to suit various fruits and vegetables in order to extract maximum juice with minimal waste. This is one of the Best Breville Juicer which is classified as a High-grade centrifugal juicer and is equipped with a 900-Watt motor that moves from 6,500 rpm to 12,500 rpm to suit different types of soft and hard fruits. Weighing 16.3 pounds, the Juicer operates with minimum noise and it is best suited for use in homes.
Features of the Breville-BJE510XL-Fountain-Multi-Speed
- At a diameter of 3-inches, the Juicer's feed chute accommodates large chunks of fruits and vegetables, therefore, reducing the time and efforts needed to chop it into bits. The wide feed chute is centered over the shredding disc for effective juicing.
- This Juicer functions with a heavy-duty 900-watt motor that rotates at a maximum speed of 12,500 rpm and a minimum of 6,500 rpm. The high rpm of this appliance makes juicing extremely fast.
- It comes with a built-in chip that regulates the speed to suit the various types of food produces. This outstanding feature optimizes extraction to produce large quantities of juice.
- Breville's signature Nutri-Disc is reinforced with titanium blades in this model. The titanium-reinforced blades stay sharp far longer than other blades. The sharp blades slice the pulp against a stainless-steel mesh filter basket for efficient juice extraction.
- The large pulp container comes with an integrated handle for convenience. The juice container has a froth separator.
- LCD display with the smart chip.
- 900-watt motor.
- Sturdy design.
- Wide feed chute.
- Bisphenol A(BPA) -free parts.
- Cold storage.
- 1-year warranty.
- Not efficient with juicing leafy vegetables.
We can consider Breville JE98XL as a Best Breville Juicer because of its superb performance. The Breville JE98XL can be assembled and cleaned easily. This high-grade dual-speed juicer runs on an 850-watt motor and has two speeds; 6,500 rpm for soft fruits and vegetables and a maximum speed of 12,500 rpm for hard fruits like beets, apples, and pear. This model is pulp-ejecting and comes with a large-capacity pulp collector. The appliance weighs 13.6 pounds and it is not suited for commercial use.
Features of the Breville-JE98XL-Bundle-Fountain-Juicer
- Its settings can be adjusted, users can select between low or high control settings. The control settings make it easy to extract contents from the different type of fruits and vegetables. The Juicer uses the 6,500 rpm for soft fruits and vegetables while the 12,500rpm is best suited for hard fruits.
- The feed chute is 3 inches wide. It saves the time and efforts of cutting food produce into little bits. The feed chute leads directly to the central feed system for maximum juice extraction.
- This appliance ejects pulp and comes with a large pulp container
- This Stainless steel cutting disc is built to withstand the damage caused by heavy juicing. The cutting disc is resistant to rust or twisting and stays sharp for a very long time.
- For a Centrifugal juicer, the cost of the Juicer is low compared to its high-grade functions.
- Stylish design.
- Dual speed control settings.
- 850-watt motor.
- Stainless steel cutting disc.
- High-grade polymer body.
- BPA-free parts.
- Cord storage.
- Easily assembled.
- 1-year warranty
- Not good in juicing leafy vegetables
The stainless-steel body of the BJE820XL makes it highly durable and food stain resistant. This Best Breville Juicer is not only for juicing but also for pureeing soft fruits. This high-grade Centrifugal juicer runs on a 12,000-watt motor that generates speed ranging from 6,500 to 13,000 rpm.
The Breville BJE820XL Juice Fountain Duo comes with two cutting discs; The Breville BJE820XL Nutric Disc and the Breville BJE820XL Puree disc for juicing softer fruits. This Juicer comes with a safety locking mechanism that pops into place before it starts to work. This will show a light on the start/stop button to indicate that it is ready to be operated.
Features of the Breville-BJE820XL Juice Fountain Duo
- The BJE820XL is a dual purpose centrifugal Juicer that juices and purees soft fruits such as blackberry, mango, and avocado by using low settings. Changing the cutting disc is easy and safe since the machine will not operate without the safety mechanism in place.
- The BJE820XL runs an extremely-quiet high power 1,200-watt motor with 5 different speeds ranging from 6,500rpm-13,000rpm. This is the highest wattage motor for a centrifugal juicer.
- Built with a stainless steel, die-cast metal, this is firm and resistant to scratch and food stains.
- Sleek and Stylish design.
- A 1,200watt motor.
- Dual Cutting Diss.
- Dishwasher safe parts.
- BPA-free parts.
- Large juice and pulp container.
- Minimal Noise operation.
- Automatic Pulp Ejection.
- Not effective for juicing leafy vegetables.
- Short warranty period.
- 24-hour juice shelf life.
The Breville BJE510XL with its LCD display screen definitely ranks top in the league of smart Juicers, not to mention the titanium-reinforced blades. This model is built to last and give great satisfaction.
The Breville JE98XL is a pocket-friendly machine that comes with the features of a very expensive juicer. The Breville BJE820XL, is a high-grade centrifugal machine that can juice and make purees. It has a high juice yield. It is expensive but worth every coin spent.
All these Breville Juicers have the just one-year warranty and this may be considered as too short by some users, also these juicers are not efficient in juicing Wheatgrass and other leafy vegetables as it tends to leave wet pulp.
Because of performance and mind blowing looking and others feature we consider this 3 item as a Best Breville Juicer.