Best Juicers On The Market 2017 I Top 4 Review
Picking the perfect juicer can be a tough task due to the abundance of so many juicers on the market. Lots of juicers come with varying functions in terms of speed, juice yield, ease of use, warranty and many others. but the question is how you choice best juicers on the market . Let's read our review and promise you will understand easily.
In terms of speed, centrifugal juicers get the job done very quickly but what about getting the juice smooth with little pulp? That’s the job of masticating juicers. They slowly crush and squeeze, that way increasing the number of nutrients and retaining more of the fiber.
They are best at juicing softer fruits but can also extract juice from hard fruits and vegetables like carrots and apples.In processing, high fiber produces such as wheat grass, they are usually ideal because of their slow and powerful process.
Masticating juicers are also known as slow juicers because they use lower speed motors that do not produce heat and the finished juice is of better quantity and quality.
Factors to Consider When Buying a Juicer
In buying an ideal juicer, it is important to note that the time a juicer would take is of an essence. Juicing and cleaning for two could take up as much as 10-15 minutes of the time each day. Having that as a factor when selecting a juicer would be very helpful.
Juicers are expensive
All juicers cost much but large ones would cost more and need more time to clean and store than smaller ones.
Recommended best juicers on the market Review
The Breville BJS600XL Fountain juicer is one of the best juicers on the market. It is best Breville Product, which also known as the juice fountain crush, makes juicing and cleaning very easy. It is a less bulky juicer, due to its vertical design and will not use up much space on your counter top. Cleaning the juicer in-between juicing different fruit types is easy as you only need a little water to flush while the juicer is running.At low speeds, this equipment is capable of extracting juice from low liquid products such as dried fruits, leafy greens, and carrots. Although produce needs to be sliced and diced before juicing, the Breville BJS600XL does not clog or slow down during juicing.
- Food chute
- Juice jug
- Juicing bowl
- Ultra-Quiet240-Watt Motor: Strong low-speed extraction method with no heat transfer
- Scraper wiper
- Forward and reverse direction control for easy juicing
- Works well with soft vegetables and fruits
- A filter basket that helps in auto purification and eliminates cleaning difficulties
- A filter cleaning brush
- Pulp container
- Filter basket with auto purifying functionality
- On and Off control
- Two step safety start system so that children and toddlers won’t start the machine accidentally
- The Breville BJS600XL has a sensor that will stop the motor once it gets overloaded
Usually, masticating juicers are noisy, slow, bulky and difficult to clean but the Hurom 100 stands out from that pack also for some special performance many customers consider it as best juicers on the market. It performs excellently with fruits and vegetables. It can handle a lot of produce together and is an affordable and reliable juicer. It's Slow Squeezing Technology gently extracts juice from raw produce with speed that is not seen in many masticating juicers while preserving the cell structure of that product. Operating at only 80 RPM, the juicer efficiently processes a variety of vegetables, raw fruits, leafy greens, nuts, and soybeans to produce delicious finished products.
- The Hurom 100 is powered by a 150 watts motor
- Auger and screen is made from Ultem, which is eight times harder than regular plastics and handles both coarse and hard food with ease.
- Its SST ability retains heat-sensitive nutrients such as Vitamins A and C, and live enzymes
- Capable of juicing a variety of produce – from leafy vegetables to fruits
- Its motor runs at 80 RPM
- Uses cold-press technology to extract juice
- Hurom’s patented Slow Squeezing Technology (SST) gentle squeezes produce, preserving natural color and nutrients lost by high-speed juicers.
- Has a handle built in to make it easy to carry
- Has a 32-ounce pulp and juice catcher
- 10-year warranty on the motor and 1 on the parts
Our 3rd recommended best juicers on the market is the Big Boss Vitapress Pressure Juicer who carries a powerful low watt motor that runs at low voltage, properly crushing fruits and veggies into juices. The Vitapress can take a lot of fruits and vegetables including leaves, for example, spinach and lettuce, with its large feeder tube. Its reverse function helps to bring out the piece of produce that gets trapped in the tube.
Lastly, if you are a true lover of juicers, masticators are the way to go. The SKG Wide Chute Anti-Oxidation Slow Masticating Juicer comes with features to squeeze the last drop of juice out of your fruits. At a slow 60 RPM speed powered by a 240-watt motor power, your juice can’t more ideal. The SKG stands with some of the world’s best juicers. It works efficiently and gives out high quality juice with each juicing.
With its ease of use, durability, and ease of maintenance, I can tell the SKG Anti-Oxidation Masticating Juicer is my perfect choice. It is probably one of the best juicers on the market. It is a powerful and strong equipment that will retain the most nutrients of your healthy juices. Notwithstanding its high price, it works in many exciting ways to make up for that. In addition, many of its features are not seen in regular juicers.