Best Slow Masticating Juicer I Top 5 Review
Table of Contents
- 1 Why Buy a Best Slow Masticating Juicer?
- 1.1 Aicok Slow Masticating Juice Extractor
- 1.2 Features of the Aicok Slow Masticating Juicer
- 1.3 PROS
- 1.4 CONS
- 1.5 Tribest Solostar 4 Ss-4200-b
- 1.6 Features of the Tribest Solostar 4 Ss-4200-b
- 1.7 Tribest Solostar Juicers Reviews
- 1.8 PROS
- 1.9 CONS
- 1.10 Skg Wide Chute Anti-oxidation Slow Masticating Juicer
- 1.11 Features of the Skg Wide Chute Anti-oxidation Slow Masticating Juicer
- 1.12 SKG Wide Chute Review
- 1.13 PROS
- 1.14 CONS
- 1.15 Breville Bje200xl Compact Juice Fountain 700-watt Juice Extractor
- 1.16 Features of the Breville Je200xl
- 1.17 PROS
- 1.18 CONS
- 1.19 Buysevenside Best Juice Extractor for Low-speed Extraction
- 1.20 Features of Buysevenside Juice Extractor for Low-speed Extraction
- 1.21 PROS
- 1.22 CONS
- 2 Final Verdict
Masticating juice extractors slowly break down plant fibers releasing and preserving more nutrients than conventional high-speed juicers. The best slow masticating juicer is in high demand today because of their efficiency and features. They are in high demand for juicing today and ensure improved nutritional content in juice extracted with them. Juice enthusiasts generally prefer masticating juicers to centrifugal juicers for best results.
Why Buy a Best Slow Masticating Juicer?
The benefits of slow juicing cannot be overemphasized. High speed juicing implies greater heat and partial extraction. Masticating like the word implies, ‘to chew’ and is a slow and efficient process, which is exactly what masticating juicers do to extract nutrients from fruits, vegetables, herbs or leafy greens by separating juice from the pulp.
Masticating juicers use a gear or augur that rotates slowly to efficiently crush the cell walls of fruits and leafy greens to release additional, almost-cold juice. A number of other nutrients and antioxidants in produce can be increased by breaking through the cell walls.
Best slow masticating juicer ensures greater juice yield and higher nutritional extract, unlike other juicers. For a juice lover that will probably make juice multiple times in a week, a machine that will be easy to clean and move around the kitchen would be ideal. The speed of a juicer is also essential because it might become necessary sometimes to increase the speed for harder fruits such as apples, carrots or fibrous greens, this is why Masticating juicers are a great buy.
Every juice lover needs a very good machine to get juices with high quality. This is what slow masticating juicer provides. Masticating juicers are versatile and can be used for multiple purposes, from grinding to soft fruit content extraction, to leafy vegetables, they make juicing fun. It is highly recommended for juice lovers to purchase best slow masticating juicer to enjoy the entire benefits of nutritious juices, only the best slow masticating juicers would do. Here’s the best five slow masticating juicer to purchase for your needs.
If you are seeking the slow masticating juicer of the year, look no more. It is the Aicok Slow Masticating Juicer, one of the hottest sellers of the year. Introduced in 2015 by a group of friends, the Aicok brand is relatively new to the market. Since its introduction, the brand has made some of the best cold press juicers available in the market.
Features of the Aicok Slow Masticating Juicer
You might be wondering what pitches the Aicok Juicer with the best juicers of 2017.
- As a cold slow juicer, it juices at a slower speed in order to reduce heat thereby, reducing the oxidation of nutrients.
- Slow Juicing also ensures the safety of important vitamins and minerals present in the juice
- The Aicok has a reverse function that prevents clogging in case you overload the juicer. It is made from environmentally friendly materials. Its augur is made from PMMA, non-toxic materials that are environmentally safe, thereby preventing toxins from mixing with the juice.
- Juices a wide range of produce, from soft to fibrous vegetables.
- Easy to clean.
- Comes with a 2-years warranty.
- Expect little to zero clogging.
- The juice extractor is dishwasher safe, easy to dismantle when cleaning and easy to put back together.
- A quiet motor.
- The juice come out cold.
- High juice yield.
- Extended cleaning time, say 10 minutes
- Not recommended for juicing hard nuts
- A narrow feed chute
- The product is quite expensive
- The Aicok is a slow juicer at 80 RPM
The Tribest Solostar 4 SS-4200-B stands as the best horizontal single augar juice extractor in the world with a new captivating design coupled with smart engineering. It is a best masticating juicer with an unusually slow speed.
Features of the Tribest Solostar 4 Ss-4200-b
- A quiet but powerful 5.4hp low-speed motor
- It is the slowest juicer in the world at 54 RPM for nutrient preservation
- Has a larger screen area for greater juice yield
Tribest Solostar Juicers Reviews
- It is the best performer among horizontal masticating juice extractors.
- Products are usually pulp-free.
- Cold-press squeezing action and high juice yield increase daily intake of nutrients.
- Comes with a dust cover for the feed hopper so you don’t have to worry about dust getting into the parts.
- The TribestSolostar is made from materials that are BPA- and BPS free, keeping you safe from harmful chemicals.
- A warranty as long as 15 years, the longest so far.
- Moderately priced
- Its juice strainers are difficult to clean compared to other slow masticating juicers.
- The TribestSolostar performed poorly when juicing carrots.
- Several of its parts are highly prone to staining.
- A number of its parts are low quality.
- Products need to be registered before its warranty can take effect.
- It is difficult to assemble and use in general because it slides on the counter.
- Its locking clip is not labeled. You have to figure that out yourself.
If you are a juicing fan, a best slow masticating juicer is the path to go. The SKG Wide Chute Anti-Oxidation Slow Masticating Juicer comes with features to squeeze the last drop of juice out of your fruits. At a slow 60 RPM speed powered by a 240-watt motor power, your juice can’t more ideal. The SKG stands with some of the world’s best commercial juicers. Despite it seemingly high price, efficiency and high-quality juice are produced at each juicing.
Features of the Skg Wide Chute Anti-oxidation Slow Masticating Juicer
- The SKG Masticating Juicer is a 23-pound heavyweight with a quality build.
- A 3-inch wide mouth that can take large-sized produce.
- A sturdy 230 watt AC motor.
- Weighs 23 pounds.
- This juice extractor is certified by the FDA, ETL, ROHS, CE, UL and GS.
- Comes with a handle.
- Tritan food grade stainless steel.
- Boasts of a 15-year warranty – 10 years for the motor and 5 years for the parts.
SKG Wide Chute Review
- Rigid motor having a good amount of torque
- Low speed means nutritious finished juice
- Large chute means less precutting
- Cheaper than some similar products
- Has a tap that prevents drips
- Finished juice has little or no pulp
- Fits into any cabinet due to its size
- High content yield
- 10 years warranty by the manufacturer
- The SKG Slow juicer is expensive compared to other juicers
- Despite the wide chute, celery still needs to be sliced to avoid clogging
- Poses some difficulty in assembling
What features do you desire in a juice extractor? Are you looking for a lightweight juice extractor that is easy to clean and safe for your dishwasher?
An individual with vast knowledge in juice extractors will recommend the Breville BJE200XL. The Breville BJE200XL is the best slow masticating juicer that offers satisfactory juicing abilities.
Features of the Breville Je200xl
- It's food chute, pulp collector and mesh are placed as closely as possible, making it lightweight and using up little space on my kitchen cabinet.
- It efficiently sucks the juice out of vegetables with little difficulty. I recorded a 41.2 percent juice extraction rate with the fibrous kale.
- Durability is a regular feature of the Brevilles and just like its older sibling, the BJE98XL, the Breville BJE200XL is durable and simple on the eyes.
- It is easy to clean and comes with a handy cleaning brush that cleans the mesh effectively.
- Its lid is kept in place by steel locking arm.
- Powered by a 700-watt motor at 13,000RPM.
- Breville BJE200XL performs well whether with fruit or leafy vegetables
- It's plastic features make it lightweight and easy to move
- I realized the parts seem durable and do not become shaky over time from constant juicing, moving and cleaning.
- The Breville BJE200XL is fast
- It has a simple list of features
- Capable of processing whole and hard foods including leafy greens, citrus, and berries
- The Breville JE200XL is relatively expensive
- It makes smaller batches of juice at a time – 800ml – compared to the regular 1 liter
- It lacks multiple speed settings, having only an ON/OFF option
This best slow masticating juicer is suitable for many kinds of fruits and vegetables. Producing up to 98% juice, it leaves no waste on produce and does not harm nutrients. This product came with high customer satisfaction. With the BuySevenSide Juice extractor, you would not need to stop the juicing process to remove the pulp because there is a separate outlet for the pulp ensuring maximum juice yield.
Low speed guarantees nutrient preservation and minimal waste of juice
Features of Buysevenside Juice Extractor for Low-speed Extraction
- An 8.6cm Large Feed Tube, convenient for extraction of whole fruits or vegetables.
- 400watts dual-sped motor, capable of crushing even the hardest fruits or vegetables
- 49db super-quiet motor makes no noise when turned o so no need to worry about waking family members
- Wide pulp discharge and up to 98 percent juice yield
- Magnetic induction abilities. Switch will not come on if not properly settled to prevent accidents
- Adjustable speed. Rotate to 1 for low speed. Rotate to 2 for high speed. Low speed can be used for soft fruits and vegetables like grapes, oranges, peaches, melons, apples, tomatoes etc while high speed can be used to juice carrots, celery stalks, spinach, ginger, beets, and beans.
- Presence of upper cover to shield you from juice splashes
- Net weight 2.8kg
- Made of stainless steel and ABS
- Durable and beautiful parts
- One year warranty
- Can be cleaned and installed effortlessly
- Designed with your safety in mind
- Comes with cleaning brush included for cleaning fixed parts
- Very slow speed and low noise
- Relatively cheap
- Not ideal for hard fruits
- Price is high when compared to juicers of similar features
- Very short warranty period
In rating a best slow masticating juicer based on customer satisfaction, speed, market price, ease of cleaning and versatility, I rated the SKG Wide Chute Anti-oxidation Mastication Juicer outstanding due to its slow juicing – which ensures nutritious finished juice, extended product warranty, parts’ durability –making it ideal for commercial use and guaranteed value for your money. Its juicer is designed to crush any fruit, no matter how hard. It’s easy to clean feature eliminates one of the most daunting tasks. For a healthy life it is really more essential.