List of Healthy Foods to Eat Everyday
When talking about healthy eating, we refer to eating those foods that provide us with the nutrients necessary for the proper functioning of the body, and also those that help us feel good. A good basis to start eating well is to know what the new food pyramid says. From that concern, we have suggested a list of healthy foods to eat everyday. There is a saying that says: "you are what you eat" and it is very true. The food you eat directly influences your immune system, your mood, your amount of energy and, of course, your physique as well. So eating healthy is not only a matter of fashion, it is also health.
We have all had the experience of choosing foods that are called "healthy" to give them a good conscience. But, in our mind, eating healthy cannot completely fill our hunger. So, we benefit and we exceed the recommended portions, according to the results of an American study.
However, this overconsumption has the effect of making us cumulate calories instead of making us lose pounds. And we would be more exposed to the risk of obesity, write the authors of the study published Monday in the journal of the Association for Consumer.
list of healthy foods to eat everyday in the world:
1. THE POTATOES
Baked, the potatoes help keep the intestines healthy, improve brain function, and bring us vitamin B6, ideal for reducing stress. The daily consumption of this vegetable also contributes to the prevention of cardiovascular risks.
Broccoli helps regulate blood pressure, reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease and protects the respiratory system. Thanks to a phytochemical component indole-3-carbinol (I3C), broccoli has the power to stop the growth of cancer cells.
3. THE CARROT
As a child, we were advised to eat carrots in order to have good eyes. The carrot is indeed a source of carotenoids ( provitamins A). It also contains vitamin C, fiber, and antioxidants.
4. THE MELON
The melon is a fresh vegetable (it is part of the family of Cucurbitaceae like pumpkin) that we taste without moderation at dessert, and we are right! It is rich in beta-carotene, so it improves vision, as well as minerals such as potassium and calcium.
5. THE DRIED TOMATO
A dried tomato is rich in vitamin C, B3, B6, and K. In addition to its concentration in lycopene, it is also a significant source of vitamin A, phosphorus, magnesium and potassium. In case of water retention or high blood pressure, it is absolutely the food to privilege!
We agree, for the breath, there is better. But it is practically impossible to do without garlic! It contains sulfur compounds that can fight against certain cancer cells, a spoon that absorbs cholesterol and antioxidants.
7. THE ONION
Onion, the universal herb with magic virtues. It is best known for its high antioxidant content, including quercetin, which lowers the level of bad cholesterol in the blood. To consume raw or cooked!
8. THE ARTICHOKE
The artichoke, appreciated for its leaves and its heart, is endowed with many nutrients beneficial for the health. This food, rich in protein, protects the liver, activates the transit and is particularly recommended for pregnant women.
9. THE PICKLE
The pickle is a close cousin of the cucumber. It, therefore, has the same nutritional characteristics. Taken at the beginning of the meal, it promotes digestion and plays a slight laxative role. The acidity of the gherkins also accelerates the absorption of calcium, which is very good for bones.
Under its thick skin, grapefruit hides treasures of healthy virtues. Slimming food, anti-diabetes, it would have anti-cholesterol, anti-infectious , and even anti-cancer assets . It would also improve circulation and would be beneficial for the heart.
10 tips to prepare healthy food:
Preparing healthy food is very simple, you just have to put into practice some tips such as the exchange of some foods, to avoid the intake of saturated fats or many carbohydrates, which are what cause you to gain weight.
A healthy meal improves your skin, your well-being, and your mood. So if you want to enjoy these benefits follow the tips that we give you below:
1. Swap Sour Cream for Yogurt: With this measure, you double your calcium intake, reduce saturated fats and offer a better texture to your dishes.
2. Say Goodbye to Butter: Tray to avoid butter in cooking. Keep in mind that you should always prepare your healthy food with canola or olive oil. In addition, you will strengthen your cardiovascular system.
3. Choose Lean Meats: With this, you will reduce the intake of fat and your metabolism will work better.
4. Add Species: There are many natural foods that complement the flavor of your healthy food such as vinegar, oregano, herbs, pepper, lemon, rosemary, capers and olives.
5. Refrigerate and Degrease: Prepare your food a day before and refrigerate, so it will be easier to remove the solidified fat.
6. Remove The Skin: This part of the chicken is the one that contains more cholesterol, so eliminate it before cooking.
7. Remove Buds: Replace one egg yolk with two egg whites to reduce the amount of cholesterol.
8. Use Non-fat Products: Change the whole milk products by the skim and light version.
9. Forget The Breaded: Roasted foods have a better flavor and are healthier than breaded or floured.
10. It Uses Many Colors: When preparing salads it includes different combinations and colors, to ensure the intake of different nutrients.
With these practical tips, you will not have a hard time changing your way of preparing healthy food. Also, enjoy the time you spend cooking, remember that a new study found that people who cook up to five times a week were 47% more likely to live 10 more years.
Some pinpoints you should always remember:
A Healthy Diet = An Optimal Quality of Life:
Good nutrition improves health. Many people think that feeding is just a need for survival and that it does not matter what we eat because what matters is to satisfy hunger; But this is not the case, you have to know how to eat and do it in a balanced way so that you can maintain good health both in your day to day and in the future.
Breakfast, the King of Meals:
To have a healthy diet, you should know that breakfasts are a fundamental part of your day and that you should not overlook them, as they provide us with the greatest amount of energy that we will consume since we woke up. that we fall asleep. So having a good breakfast is a habit that we must put into practice.
Varying Food Is the Key to Success:
We all know that the nutrients the body needs are obtained from the food we eat. It is key to make combinations of meals in a balanced way so that they provide us with everything necessary: nutrients, energies and minerals, etc.
Maintain a Healthy Diet to Control the Balance:
In this section, you can find many ideas for healthy combinations, whether you want to lose weight, or want to keep your weight eating healthy.
Eat More Fruits and Vegetables Than Meat:
You will see that by making simple changes in your diet, you will feel much better, with more energy, and above all, you will keep diseases away from you.
Some Pinpoints You Should Always Remember:
- Eat less and more frequent, you can distribute your meals in 3 strong or main meals and 2 snacks.
- Moderate the size of the portions you consume, you can eat almost everything, as long as you do it in moderation.
- There are seven food groups: dairy products, meats, pulses and nuts, vegetables, fruit, cereals and sugars, and finally, oils and fats. Try to balance them and combine them so that you are consuming at least one of each group.
It is important that, if you want to lose a few kilos, do not do miracle diets, or stop eating. Because as well as losing weight, you usually go back up; It is the so-called rebound effect. Learning to eat healthily you will lose weight little by little and your body will get used to it being more difficult to get back those extra pounds.
If on the contrary, you want to keep physically, be healthy and learn to eat balanced. So you have more options when preparing different meals by following list of healthy foods to eat everyday.